Who am I?
I have been working at the intersection of sustainability, innovation, entrepreneurship and fashion for over 20 years:
* As a corporate lawyer in the venture capital and private equity space
* In an ethical fashion startup called Edun Apparel, founded by Ali Hewson and Bono
* At INSEAD, a top international business school in the Center for Entrepreneurship
* At Kering, a global luxury group with a strong commitment to sustainability
* At PANGAIA, a material science company focused on creating an Earth positive future
* As an Advisor to amazing innovators
* As a lecturer and speaker
Christine is a sustainability and innovation expert with over 20 years of professional experience, focused on market-based solutions that marry impact with returns. Christine recently launched Sustainabelle Advisory Services to offer sustainability and innovation strategic advisory services to investors, consulting firms, brands, and innovators.
Christine’s career has always been at the intersection of sustainability, entrepreneurship, innovation, with a specialization in fashion. Formerly, Christine was the Global Director of Pangaia Science B2B, part of the material sciences company, Pangaia, providing a turnkey solution for brands and suppliers to adopt technologies to accelerate the transition to an Earth positive future. Previously, Christine was Head of Sustainable Innovation at Kering where she worked to fast-track circular and impact-driven innovations across the group. She also spent several years at INSEAD in the Centre for Entrepreneurship, where she focused on business model innovation for double and triple bottom line companies. Additionally, she launched the B2B business, Edun Live, part of the ethical fashion brand, Edun Apparel, founded by Ali Hewson and Bono, a pioneering company in the drive toward a more sustainable fashion industry.
Christine attended Harvard University, graduating magna cum laude, holds a law degree from Boston College Law School (after which she practiced corporate law in the venture capital and private equity space) and has an MBA from INSEAD.
+33 6 19 81 13 41