On sustainability, innovation, impact investing, climate resilience, fashion, and more.
(author or contributor)
• Goulay, Christine. “Managing Sustainable Innovation.” Accelerating Sustainability in Fashion, Apparel and Textiles, edited by Martin Charter, Bernice Pan, Sandy Black. Routledge Books. Forthcoming 2022.
• Niemtzow, E., “Disrupting Luxury: Creating Resilient Businesses in Times of Rapid Change” (July 2018), BSR Working Paper.
• “A World Beyond Certification: A Best Practices Guide for Organic Cotton Trading Models” (Nov 2017), Textile Exchange & Kering co-publication.
• Driscoll-Goulay, C., Crowley, H., Niemtzow, E., Norton T., Woods, B., Prattico, E., “Climate Change: Implications and Strategies for the Luxury Fashion Sector” (Nov 2015), BSR Working Paper.
• Driscoll-Goulay, C., Wahl, H., “How Universities Can Increase Stakeholder Engagement in Impact Investing: the Case of Insead” (Sep 4, 2014), Pilots to Strategy, Practical Solutions and Actionable Insights on How to Do Impact Investing: A report by the World Economic Forum.
• Driscoll-Goulay, C., “Social Impact & the Bottom Line: New Expectations for Luxury Companies” (Aug 2013), INSEAD Knowledge.
• Driscoll-Goulay, C., Smith Milway, Katie. “The Rise of Social Entrepreneurship in B-Schools in Three Charts” (Feb 28, 2013), Harvard Business Review blog.
• Driscoll-Goulay, C., “Forget the Big Bucks. Today’s Investor Also Wants A Different Kind Of Return On His Money” (Jan 18, 2013), Forbes blog.